- Published by Kreegah Bundolo
- Graphic design Hans Nissen
- Illustration and cover design Hanneriina Moisseinen
- Printed and bound by Jelgava Printing House
- Paper Munken Pure 130g
- Typeface Arial
Sensitive pencil art creates a shocking contrast with the militant topic of this graphic novel, and the same excitement lives in the interaction of the drawings and the properly grey photos, set page- or even spread-wide. The fictional and emotional content of the panels gain from the harsh reality of the photos. The soft, natural-white paper suits the drawing technique, and the form is right for this graphic novel.
Suurin piirtein Samuel
- Published by Boing Being
- Graphic design and illustration Tommi Musturi
- Reproduced by Tommi Musturi
- Printed and bound by Liberdúplex
- Paper Amber Graphic 130g, Oria Cream 140g
- Typeface Handlettering
Colourfully pop-artish cover suggests but does not yet reveal the fireworks of bright colours and inventive visual ideas to come. The pacing of the graphic novel is organic: the book breathes freely, on every opening. Seamless combination of improvisation and finalisation.